SolarAnywhere® Data can easily be imported into PVsyst versions 6.85 and later by following a few simple steps:
- Download typical-year or time-series data from SolarAnywhere in SolarAnywhere output format.
- Open PVSyst and select
- Select Known Format under Import meteo data.
- Select “SolarAnywhere (North America, Central Asia, Middle East 1998-today)” from the External Data Source drop-down menu.
- Choose the SolarAnywhere typical-year or time-series file.
- Select the correct Country and Region, or select “Get from coordinates” to let PVsyst complete this step for you.
- Select Import.
If you’re planning to use the relative humidity field in your PVsyst projects, download and import your SolarAnywhere data in the native SolarAnywhere format. While you can include relative humidity data in TMY3 format downloads, PVsyst cannot read this field when you import the data in this format.
The following video demonstrates this process and provides additional information about importing TMY3 format SolarAnywhere files into PVsyst.