SolarAnywhere® DataPrecise, bankable solar irradiance data
Solar Data License Types
Ideal for obtaining an initial, high-level assessment of solar resource availability at a potential project site, and running energy simulations
The Typical Year subscription gives you instant access to trusted solar resource data, ideal for prospecting through project engineering.
- Long-term average solar weather files from the most trusted source in the industry. Explore our validation methodology to learn how we calculate Typical Year
- Standard resolution (10 km, hourly) everywhere we have coverage
- Easy-to-use web portal including on-demand access for any number of users at your company
SolarAnywhere Sites offers accurate and comprehensive solar data for your project—the most bankable data for PV project financing and asset management
- Full historical time series; compare to measured data for resource assessment and performance analysis
- Keep your analysis up to date—each site license includes 1 year of access to the latest data and an on-demand renewal option at reduced operational pricing
- Improve accuracy in complex terrain with enhanced resolution (1 km, 30 min.) data
- Characterize interannual variability with unlimited probability-of-exceedance SolarAnywhere PXX Data downloads
- Refine loss estimates with snow and precipitation data
Trial and academic access to legacy Typical Year and time-series data
- Experience the web portal and download formats
- Data suitable for academic studies or feasibility analysis
- Limited access
- Commercial use not supported
Ground Tuning Studies
Combine your ground-based measurements with SolarAnywhere® irradiance data to reduce the uncertainty of your solar resource assessments and increase project profitability.
SolarAnywhere Ground-Tuning Studies use an advanced site-adaptation methodology to tune long-term solar resource data to your ground-based measurements.
SolarAnywhere Data Resources
Wildfires diminished total sunlight in September 2020 by up to 20%, driving potential PV plant production risk Disaster preparedness—understanding and mitigating losses due to wind, hail and fire—is now a mainstream topic in the solar industry. In the United States...
SolarAnywhere®, the industry’s leading solar data and intelligence service, now covers Africa and West Asia. With solar resource data available from 1999 through present and forecast, SolarAnywhere customers can access the accurate, consistent data they need for...
When you have an important solar project deadline looming, you need reliable data—fast. Now you can purchase SolarAnywhere online anytime, ensuring you have access to the bankable solar data resources you need, when you need them. Our team is here to help, but for...