The Typical Year subscription gives you instant access to trusted solar resource data, ideal for prospecting through project engineering.
- Long-term average solar weather files from the most trusted source in the industry. Explore our validation methodology to learn how we calculate Typical Year
- Standard resolution (10 km, hourly) everywhere we have coverage
- Easy-to-use web portal including on-demand access for any number of users at your company
- Our most popular service
SolarAnywhere Sites offers accurate and comprehensive solar data for your project—the most bankable data for PV project financing.
- Full historical time series; compare to measured data for resource assessment and performance analysis
- Improve accuracy in complex terrain with enhanced resolution (1 km, 30 min.) data
- Characterize interannual variability with unlimited probability-of-exceedance downloads
- Refine loss estimates with snow and precipitation data (CONUS only)
- Keep your analysis up to date—each site license includes 1 year of access to the latest data
Trial and academic access to legacy Typical Year and time-series data.
- Experience the web portal and download formats
- Data suitable for academic studies or feasibility analysis
- Limited access
- Commercial use not supported
1 North America. See SolarAnywhere Coverage Area for more details.
2 95% confidence interval annual MBE in North America. See SolarAnywhere Validation for more details.
3 API only.
4 Average price per tile for Professional license. Tiles are not licensed individually.
5 Each site remains available on data.solaranywhere.com for 1 year after payment in full and activation.
6 Volume discount requires commitment to purchase at least the number of sites in the volume tier annually.