Apr 09, 2024 - Apr 10, 2024
San Diego CA United States
Join Clean Power Research at the 2024 Solarplaza Summit Asset Management North America event. We’ll be attending and sharing the latest news and information about SolarAnywhere®, including:
- High-resolution solar data plus True Dynamics™ to enable better sub-hourly variability modeling
- Site-specific soiling and snow-loss modeling to help reduce solar project risk
- Availability of pvlib models in SolarAnywhere energy modeling services
- Typical year (TMY) datasets generated from 25 years of historical data
- Hindcasts to support firm power delivery
- Site-specific plane-of-array irradiance to quickly compare PV project potential at locations around the globe
- Industry-first, high resolution (30m) far-horizon shading data for assessing shading losses in complex terrain
- Anytime API access and integrations with industry-leading PV modeling tools
- Bifacial PV modeling, time-series albedo data, Public free trial data and more!
SolarAnywhere® data and intelligence services from Clean Power Research® are trusted around the world to optimize solar project development and operation. SolarAnywhere historical, real-time and forecast data support projects at all stages—from bankable resource assessments, to performance benchmarking and energy dispatch, including energy modeling services to cost-effectively scale O&M and enhance PV plant profitability.