If you’re new to SolarAnywhere®, you can register for an account by taking the following steps:
- Visit data.solaranywhere.com.
- On the home page, click the Register now link underneath the “Sign in” section.
- Fill-out the fields on the registration page. Please see our Privacy Statement regarding use of customer information.
- Read through the terms and agreements, then check the box to indicate you agree.
- Check the reCAPTCHA box to indicate you are not a robot.
- Select “Register.”
- You’ll receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org asking you to create a password for your account. Create your new password, then login using your email address as your username. Once you’ve logged-in, you can start requesting SolarAnywhere Data.
Registered users are automatically granted access to SolarAnywhere Public. SolarAnywhere Public gives users no-cost access to comprehensive solar data for more than 30 locations across the globe.
Access to bankable solar resource data, full-time series data and more can be purchased online. Please visit the purchase page for more information.
If your company already has a paid SolarAnywhere license, ask your SolarAnywhere license manager to send you an invitation to join the company license or create a new account under that license. See Account Management for more information.