Apr 18, 2023 - Apr 20, 2023
Join Clean Power Research at the 2023 Madrid Energy Conference event. Visit our booth to learn about the latest advancements in SolarAnywhere®, including:
- High-resolution solar data plus True Dynamics™ to enable better sub-hourly variability modeling
- Site-specific soiling and snow-loss modeling to help reduce solar project risk
- Availability of pvlib models in SolarAnywhere energy modeling services
- Hindcasts to support firm power delivery
- Site-specific plane-of-array irradiance to quickly compare PV project potential at locations around the globe
- Anytime API access and integrations with industry-leading PV modeling tools
- Albedo data, Public free trial data and more!
SolarAnywhere® data and intelligence services from Clean Power Research® are trusted around the world to optimize solar project development and operation. SolarAnywhere historical, real-time and forecast data support projects at all stages—from bankable resource assessments, to performance benchmarking and energy dispatch, including energy modeling services to cost-effectively scale O&M and enhance PV plant profitability.