Sep 26, 2022 - Sep 30, 2022
Join Clean Power Research at the European Sustainable Energy Week 2022 event. We’ll be attending and sharing the latest news and information about SolarAnywhere®, including:
- Industry-first High-resolution solar data plus True Dynamics™ to better model sub-hourly variability for project design optimization, tightening design margins and reducing CAPEX
- Site-specific soiling and snow-loss modeling to help reduce solar project risk
- Pvlib model availability in SolarAnywhere energy modeling services
- Hindcasts to support firm power delivery
- Anytime API access and integrations with industry-leading PV modeling tools
- Albedo data, Public free trial data and more!
Don’t miss Shaheer Hussam’s Energy Talk on Wednesday, 28 September at 11:15 a.m. in the Charlemagne building. Shaheer, a senior director at Clean Power Research®, will be speaking about how to build world-class energy technology start-up teams in Europe.
SolarAnywhere® data and intelligence services from Clean Power Research® are trusted around the world to optimize solar project development and operation. SolarAnywhere historical, real-time and forecast data support projects at all stages—from bankable resource assessments, to performance benchmarking and energy dispatch, including energy modeling services to cost-effectively scale O&M and enhance PV plant profitability.