SolarPlaza Summit Asset Management North America 2023
Apr 13, 2023 - Apr 14, 2023
San Diego California United States
Join Clean Power Research at the SolarPlaza Summit Asset Management North America event. We’ll be attending and sharing the latest news and information about SolarAnywhere®, including:
- High-resolution solar data plus True Dynamics™ to enable better sub-hourly variability modeling
- Site-specific soiling and snow-loss modeling to help reduce solar project risk
- Availability of pvlib models in SolarAnywhere energy modeling services
- Hindcasts to support firm power delivery
- Anytime API access and integrations with industry-leading PV modeling tools
- Albedo data, Public free trial data and more!
Attend the following session to hear from Kristen Wagner, SolarAnywhere product manager, about how you can use SolarAnywhere to quantify the impacts and risks of extreme weather events such as wildfires and snow.
Session 6B – O&M Solutions and Strategies to Mitigate Asset Risk
Mitigating Extreme Weather Risks
Friday, April 14, 2023 @ 11:30 a.m.
SolarAnywhere® data and intelligence services from Clean Power Research® are trusted around the world to optimize solar project development and operation. SolarAnywhere historical, real-time and forecast data support projects at all stages—from bankable resource assessments, to performance benchmarking and energy dispatch, including energy modeling services to cost-effectively scale O&M and enhance PV plant profitability.
Click here for more information, or contact us to schedule a meeting.
Schedule a Time to Meet at SolarPlaza Summit Asset Management North America