Sep 19, 2022 - Sep 22, 2022
Anaheim CA United States
- Industry-first High-resolution solar data plus True Dynamics™ to better model sub-hourly variability for project design optimization, tightening design margins and reducing CAPEX
- Site-specific soiling and snow-loss modeling to help reduce solar project risk
- Pvlib model availability in SolarAnywhere energy modeling services
- Hindcasts to support firm power delivery
- Anytime API access and integrations with industry-leading PV modeling tools
- Albedo data, Public free trial data and more!
- Tuesday, September 20 @ 11 am in the PowerUp Media Zone, booth #438 – Don’t miss our conversation with Nico Johnson of SunCast and claim your Hey Sunshine! t-shirt while supplies last! Clean Power Research CEO Jeff Ressler and Product Manager Akanksha Bhat will explore how solar data helps reduce risk and maximize returns at all stages of the solar PV lifecycle—from design, to operations and forecasting.
- Tuesday, September 20 @ 2 pm in Terabase Energy’s booth #3872 – See a live, 30-minute demonstration of sub-hourly modeling using SolarAnywhere High-resolution data in the PlantPredict modeling tool. Get your questions answered directly from Clean Power Research Product Manager Akanksha Bhat and Terabase Energy Product Director David Spieldenner.
- Wednesday, September 21 conference session @ 1 pm in ACC, 2nd Level, 202A – Hear Clean Power Research CEO Jeff Ressler speak about carbon reduction prioritization strategies with representatives from AES Corporation, Kevala, Google and Orange County Power Authority.
SolarAnywhere® data and intelligence services from Clean Power Research® are trusted around the world to optimize solar project development and operation. SolarAnywhere historical, real-time and forecast data support projects at all stages—from bankable resource assessments, to performance benchmarking and energy dispatch, including energy modeling services to cost-effectively scale O&M and enhance PV plant profitability.