Unlock the full potential of your SolarAnywhere data
Tap into Clean Power Research’s deep expertise in solar resource modeling. From custom solutions for your application to team training, contact us today to see how we can be of service to you. Areas of expertise include:
- Ground-tuning studies for solar resource assessment
- Solar forecasting and plant optimization to meet firm power requirements
- Data integrations
Ground Tuning Studies
Combine your ground-based measurements with SolarAnywhere® irradiance data to reduce the uncertainty of your solar resource assessments and increase project profitability.
Ground and satellite data: better together
SolarAnywhere provides low-uncertainty solar resource data independent of the need for ground measurements. However, resource risk can be further reduced by combining high-quality ground irradiance data with SolarAnywhere satellite data.
SolarAnywhere Ground-Tuning Studies use an advanced site-adaptation methodology to tune long-term solar resource data to your ground-based measurements.
What you get
Each custom ground tuning study includes a bankable solar resource assessment report that details the solar resource and uncertainty for your project. The service includes solar data files that have been tuned to your ground measurements and are compatible with all major PV simulation programs. Contact us to receive a sample report.
Why choose SolarAnywhere for your ground tuning needs?
Contact us today to schedule your tuning study, view a sample report or learn more
GroundWork Renewables partnership
Clean Power Research partners with Groundwork Renewables to provide ground reference solar data for a complete solar resource assessment. GroundWork services include:
- The Rey Program for Solar Resource Assessment, which delivers the highest quality measurement data with the lowest field uncertainty. The Rey MET system measures irradiance, soiling and albedo along with ancillary meteorological measurements.
- GroundWatch®, which includes program management, field visits, weekly onsite maintenance, data monitoring and data quality control.
- Final Ground Data Package, which includes quality controlled data files along with data qualitative availability tables that confirm the bankability of GroundWork datasets.
Contact GroundWork Renewables to obtain the highest quality ground solar data.
Still want to learn more? Dig into the research
- Research paper: Reducing Solar Project Uncertainty with an Optimized Resource Assessment Tuning Methodology
- Research paper: Importance of Input Data and Uncertainty Associated with Tuning Satellite to Ground Solar Irradiation
- Presentation: Combining Satellite and Ground Data: What Works & What Doesn’t