Feb 01, 2023 - Feb 02, 2023
London United Kingdom
Join Clean Power Research at the 2023 Solar Finance & Investment Europe event. We’ll be attending and sharing the latest news and information about SolarAnywhere®, including:
- High-resolution solar data plus True Dynamics™ to enable better sub-hourly variability modeling
- Site-specific soiling and snow-loss modeling to help reduce solar project risk
- Availability of pvlib models in SolarAnywhere energy modeling services
- Hindcasts to support firm power delivery
- Anytime API access and integrations with industry-leading PV modeling tools
- Albedo data, Public free trial data and more!
Join Shaheer Hussam, senior director of Europe for Clean Power Research, in a panel discussing how solar business models will change in the next 10 years. Topics to include:
- Will the market decouple from gas?
- How might regulation support change?
- How is capital innovating?
- Energy security, green hydrogen and more
SolarAnywhere® data and intelligence services from Clean Power Research® are trusted around the world for solar project development financing. SolarAnywhere historical, real-time and forecast data support projects at all stages—from bankable resource assessments, to performance benchmarking and energy dispatch, including energy modeling services to cost-effectively scale O&M and enhance PV plant profitability.